Passive Seismic in Exploration, Appraisal and Development
We have been working on passive seismic long time and now we can provide money back guarantee on our surveys. The reason is we have improved our geophone system so much that we trust 100% to the technology.
In our passive seismic technology, various electro-waves are acquired by using ultra-sensitive broadband seismometers instead of conventional geophones. The key observation is that the characteristics of the seismic background spectrum for geological structures containing hydrocarbon (HC) filled pores has the elemental signature of HC when comparing similar structures does not contain any fluid or water only.
In other words, “hydrocarbon tremors” might be viewed as a certain signature in the incoming background waves. Subsurface structures, such as HC reservoirs, generate characteristic patterns in various electro-waves.
The Passive Seismic technique is based on the principles of HC signature on electro-waves in porous reservoirs. HC in the pore system can be detected at the surface from the characteristic deformation of the normal signature of the natural earth’s noise signal.
We have combined several signatures on various waves such as RF waves, electromagnetic waves, gravity protocols as well as upgraded resistivity and ley lines readings with many cross checkings in our unique survey system. We can record and analyze waves reflected from 8000 meters (26,240 ft) while we can also filter data for certain depth interval. That gives us chance to identify reservoir depth and thickness.
We provide the following services:
- Develop passive seismic survey program
- Perform passive seismic survey and make an interpretation to define hydrocarbon potential
- Sub-surface intelligence for monitoring field-development
- Asset enhancement to maximize income from a concession
- Evaluation of exploration programs
- Defining structural traps to design appraisal drilling programs
- Performing basin-modeling
- Identifies field-development life cycles
- Review seismic interpretations, geologic mapping and analysis
- Quantification of uncertainty on reserve parameters
- Generate volumetric and probabilistic reserve distribution
For more detail, please click: